This prostate product is manufactured by IMS Supplements, Inc.. The company has been selling this product for over a decade. If you research this company at the Better Business Bureau website – you will find the BBB confirms 10 plus years and an A+ rating. This company is not a paying member of the Better Business Bureau so the A+ rating is definitely objective. In addition and even more remarkable is that in the 10 plus year period there are ZERO customer complaints. Shop with confidence and choose the best prostate formula from a company that respects you and does not pull the auto-billing of your credit card or the auto-shipment. They offer the best product and do give customers quantity discount pricing. They do not store your credit card information.
The best way to choose one of the best prostate formulas for your prostate health is simple. If you follow these guidelines you likely will choose what is best for you and your body.
- First use common sense. If you read something and it doesn’t make sense to you, do not do it.
- When you do an internet search the sites that show you a rating or ranking of the prostate formulas for you are advertisements. They are identified as an Ad (see images). The ” Ad ” here (highlighted in pink) shows you that this is a paid advertisement. It is not the gospel. The very definition is that it is ” a public medium that tries to persuade people to buy a product or service. ” Consumers this is a paid message.
- When you visit any website. Suspect websites that rate or rank one product over another. You are responsible to go to the bottom of the website and see the FTC Disclosure Statement – (Federal Trade Commission). Generally you will need to click on this link (required by Federal Law) that clearly tells you that the website receives payment for the products recommended.
- Always visit the Better Business Bureau website. Enter the company’s name that manufactures the product you are interested in. www.bbb.org. Look to see how long the company has been in business and whether or not the company is rated. Even companies that are not members should have a BBB rating. A “Not Rated” indication is a red flag. Then look to see if consumers have filed complaints against the company. This is another indication that this product or company may not be a good fit for you.
- Every year new sites pop-up trying to tell you what is the top prostate formula. These sites are not about telling you the truth they are about generating money for the site owner. There is no credentialed (MD, PhD, PharmD) review staff or clinical data that says this product has been studied in a published clinical study and that it worked better than another product making it stand out as the number one choice for you the buyer. What you see are doctored lab reports about ingredients which mean nothing and are literally trying to tell you the consumer that this is what makes a product better than another.
- If you want to protect yourself and know what you are buying – buy prostate formulas that are manufactured in GMP Certified or Registered facility. This should be clearly labeled on the product you are buying. No manufacturer would risk their certification of registration by not confirming the label claims and what is in the supplement. These records are reviewed by the FDA. And manufacturers have been fined and individuals do go to jail when these records have been doctored or falsified.